Hello, My name is Lauryn Whiting, and I just want to share my experience I had with Lady Gaga.
In 2010 I was fortunate enough to go see Lady Gaga’s Monster Ball in London. What an amazing experience that was as I am a huge fan! I am from South Africa, and I travelled to London to see her! Therefore I felt I needed to stand out from to crowed to try and capture her attention. I created a sign, on the one side saying, “I love you Lady Gaga” and the other side saying “Lil monster from South Africa.”
During the concert during her song So Happy I Could Die in her Living Dress she spotted me in the crowed and read my sign and spoke to me! She said “You came all that way” then obviously she couldn’t hear me so I showed 4 fingers and then pointed, signaling “for you” she then said “Why thank you” and then said I looked pretty with my pink bow in my hair. It was the most amazing moment of my life. Lady Gaga spoke to me out of a crowed of I don’t know how many thousand. My mom said she was surprised I did not faint.
The concert was absolutely incredible, it was not just a concert but a show and performance, from the stage and set to the dancers, just amazing! Of course her voice was spectacular, especially when she sang Speechless with no other music than her playing the piano.
One of my other favourite moments was when she spoke to the crowed, saying her concerts are a place where all are welcome and that you must not be afraid to be anything you want to be.
That is the one thing I love so much about Lady Gaga, she is not afraid to be different.
I am now looking forward to seeing her in my own country (South Africa) this Friday! I am so excited words cannot even describe it. My mom says I am the reason she is coming to South Africa because of when she saw me in London 2010.
I just hope to make myself stand out from the crowd and capture her attention once again, and hopefully she remembers me, that would be a dream come true!
Counting down the hours till Friday the 30th of November 2012!
Lauryn Whiting - #LilMonsterFromSouthAfrica
- ape7 likes this
- dirteedianna reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- laurynwhiting reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- shallowastheoceans likes this
- elafacerawr likes this
- canigotoneverlandplease reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- vinladen likes this
- c-r-ypsis likes this
- this-isthefame likes this
- peacetheory likes this
- peacetheory reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga and added:
- leftmespeechless21 reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- m00dyboy reblogged this from sanji000
- ohsentimentalheart reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- kathryndyanne likes this
- monstertomonster likes this
- voidbetweenstars likes this
- cathsquillace likes this
- arielletherese likes this
- kashmerekologne reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- thisisthewaywelive likes this
- thickshake likes this
- mosebysprndl likes this
- sorrisosentrerisos likes this
- verolpstalker likes this
- rondinihoudini likes this
- sharkksinmymouth likes this
- margidaisy likes this
- justfreakoutalready reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- heartshapedjello likes this
- bringashthehorizon likes this
- cetcer reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- josiemm1013 likes this
- toji-suzuharu likes this
- 0h-gaga reblogged this from tealhairbow
- senshiqueen likes this
- acqua-tranquilla reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga
- steady-viben likes this
- tomb-stones likes this
- sanji000 reblogged this from fuckyeahladygaga and added:
- sanji000 likes this
- yo-te-espero-todaviaa likes this
- cosmic--infinity likes this
- artfuckpop reblogged this from cophinesexcience
- cophinesexcience likes this
- cophinesexcience reblogged this from tealhairbow
- wolfamongstsheep likes this
- robertology93 likes this
- awksmagawks likes this